Drive Envoy 4
This product qualifies for VAT exemption if the person who will use it is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ or if it is being bought by a charity. See our page here for further information. Please select either the price with VAT included or excluded, depending on your VAT status.
Drive Envoy comes in four models, starting with the Envoy 4, a class 2 pavement scooter with a maximum speed of 4mph and a maximum range of 25 miles (48km). Comfort is guaranteed with the padded seat, adjustable armrests, all-round suspension, and pneumatic tyres that cushion you from the pavement’s lumps and bumps.
The Envoy 4 is a small scooter, but its 350W motor packs a surprising punch, so you don’t feel like your scooter is struggling up hills. It comes with front basket which has plenty of room for some shopping bags and personal items, like books and a packed lunch to picnic in the park.
- 25 to 30-mile range when the batteries are fully charged. It amounts to roughly six hours’ worth of travel at the maximum speed of 4mph.
- Driver weight: 25st (160kg) – higher than most others in its class
- LED headlight to increase your visibility and your field of view during the day, in low-light conditions, and even at night
- Silver wheel hubs on black pneumatic tyres for added comfort while you’re on the move
- Delta bars
- 350W motor
- 2 x 50Ah 12V lead acid batteries
- Scooter weight: 207lbs (94kg)
- Scooter length: 48”
- Scooter height: 40”
- Scooter width: 24”
- Ground clearance: 6cm
We would love to hear from you!
Welcome to JustMobility.co.uk if you’d like to talk to one of our sales advisors about purchasing a scooter. Please use the contact information below.
We have two large stores with the most popular mobility scooters in stock and ready to dispatch.
Our sales advisors will be able to assist you with choosing the right scooter to fit your needs whether you are looking for a portable scooter suitable for travel or stored in your car or a daily ride where battery life and comfort might be of more importance.
You can reach us by FREE phone on 0800 246 5825 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our opening hours are Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.