One Rehab Illusion Mobility Scooter
This product qualifies for VAT exemption if the person who will use it is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ or if it is being bought by a charity. See our page here for further information. Please select either the price with VAT included or excluded, depending on your VAT status.
One Rehab Illusion is currently one of the lightest mobility scooters on the market, weighing in at only 28.5kg (62.8lbs or 4.5 stone). It’s also one of the most highly rated light scooters available, with people praising its portability, comfortable seating, sturdiness, and weight, which makes it easy to get in and out of car boots.
And then there is its range. It can travel 10 miles with a standard lithium battery, but you can choose to upgrade to either the Endurance or Epic models which bump up the range to 20 miles for the Endurance or 30 miles for the Epic version.
You can choose your colour too from Oyster Grey, Capri Blue, or Midnight Purple.
Let’s take a look at some of the key features:
- Top-notch suspension so you don’t rattle over little bumps, lumps and pebbles
- Comfy padded swivel seat to complement the suspension
- LED headlight so you’re visible in fog, at night, and in tricky dusk and twilight
- Incredibly light removable lithium battery: 0.6kg or 1.3lbs
- Roomy base that provides ample legroom for long or stiff legs
- Easy to dismantle to fit in car boots and limited storage space at home
- Top speed of 4 miles an hour, giving you 2.5 hours of full-throttle travel time
- Weight limit of 18 stone (115kg)
- MPN (Manufacturer Part Number): One Rehab Illusion
- Speed: 4 miles per hour
- Ground clearance: 5cm
- Lithium battery size: 10 AMPS
- Optional battery size upgrade: 20 Ah Lithium (Endurance Model) and 34 Ah Lithium (Epic model)
- Length: 103cm
- Width: 49cm
- Weight capacity: 18 stone or 115kg
- Tyre type: Solid
- Total weight without battery upgrade: 28.5kg
- Heaviest part: 9.9kg
- Battery weight: 0.6kg
Don’t forget we provide a year's free mobility scooter insurance with recovery and key cover with every mobility scooter purchase.
Please see our terms & conditions of purchase.
We would love to hear from you!
Welcome to JustMobility.co.uk if you’d like to talk to one of our sales advisors about purchasing a scooter. Please use the contact information below.
We have two large stores with the most popular mobility scooters in stock and ready to dispatch.
Our sales advisors will be able to assist you with choosing the right scooter to fit your needs whether you are looking for a portable scooter suitable for travel or stored in your car or a daily ride where battery life and comfort might be of more importance.
You can reach us by FREE phone on 0800 246 5825 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our opening hours are Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.