Drive Auto Folding Mobility Scooter
This product qualifies for VAT exemption if the person who will use it is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ or if it being bought by a charity. See our page here for further information. Please select either the price with VAT included or excluded, depending on your VAT status.
The main selling point for this Drive Auto Folding Mobility Scooter model is the ease with which it can be folded into a compact size ready for storage or transport in the boot of your car. You may ask, “How easy?” Well, using a remote control it can go from scooter to portability in just 15 seconds! Going in reverse is just as quick and easy. Don’t fear if you’ve misplaced the remote because there are buttons on the tiller that will fold and unfold the scooter in record time.
Then there is the fact that it weighs a mere 27.5kg (60.6lbs or 4.3 stone). No wonder it’s considered one of the better lightweight folding scooters currently available. It’s also been built with comfort and safety in mind, with anti-tip rear wheels, puncture-proof tyres, height-adjustable tiller, and padded seat and backrest.
Let’s take a look at some of the key features:
- Anti-roll back system for added safety, especially on hills
- Light and compact with a carry handle
- Lithium-ion battery that is conveniently airline-friendly
- Range of 13 miles
- Max speed of 4mph
- Automatic electromagnetic brake system
- Onboard charging
- Choose between a red and blue scooter
- Weight capacity: 125kg (19.6 stone or 275.5lbs)
- Ground clearance: 1.6” (40mm)
- Total weight: 27.5kg (60.6lbs or 4.3 stone)
- Range (fully charged): 13 miles
- Battery: Lithium-Ion 25.9v 10Ah
- Folded size (L x W x H): 44 x 62 x 64cm
- Tiller: Height adjustable
- Rear anti-tip wheels
A range of accessories is available, including:
- Scooter bag
- Battery charging docking station
- Battery bag with strap
Even though it’s not compulsory, make sure you ask about mobility scooter insurance. Not only can you cover your scooter against theft and third party liability, but you can also get cover for legal expenses and personal effects.