This product qualifies for VAT exemption if the person who will use it is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ or if it is being bought by a charity. See our page here for further information. Please select either the price with VAT included or excluded, depending on your VAT status.
Drive mobility scooters have a reputation for quality, comfort, safety, and design. The Cobra class 3 model lives up to that reputation with its completely adjustable captain’s seat, stability, and despite its solidity, the ability to smoothly navigate small spaces and busy locations.
Some stand-out features include:
- 30-mile range (fully charged battery)
- One-touch hydraulic tiller adjustment, which makes it easy for people with severely compromised dexterity and flexibility in their hands to skilfully manoeuvre their scooters
- Anti-rollback system and rear anti-tip wheels for improved safety on hills and slippery surfaces
- Freewheel facility to easily move the scooter even when it’s not switched on
- LED front and rear lights that maximise visibility in low-light conditions, and high-level indicators to clearly alert other road users and pedestrians of your intentions
- Additional safety features include:
- Electromagnetic brake system
- Emergency brakes
- Twin rear-view mirrors
- Complete adjustability as demonstrated by the rotating padded seat that also slides and reclines to make it easy to get on and off and improve comfort for people with body stiffness compromised mobility.
The headrest is also adjustable, as are the armrests, which flip up and down to make it easy to get on and off. The angle and width are also adjustable to offer support where needed and to accommodate varying levels of mobility.
- Maximum speed of 8mph
- Maximum user weight: 28st (182kg)
- Scooter weight: 23.4st (149kg)
- Scooter length: 63”
- Scooter height: 63”
- Scooter width: 29”
- Ground clearance: 3.9” (10cm)
- 2 x 12V 79Ah MK batteries
- All-round suspension
- ‘Blade’ alloy wheels with pneumatic tyres for a smooth ride
- Delta bars
You can choose between three colours: red, white, and silver
We would love to hear from you!
Welcome to JustMobility.co.uk if you’d like to talk to one of our sales advisors about purchasing a scooter. Please use the contact information below.
We have two large stores with the most popular mobility scooters in stock and ready to dispatch.
Our sales advisors will be able to assist you with choosing the right scooter to fit your needs whether you are looking for a portable scooter suitable for travel or stored in your car or a daily ride where battery life and comfort might be of more importance.
You can reach us by FREE phone on 0800 246 5825 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our opening hours are Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.